Our collection of personal information
The term “personal data” in this Policy refers to personal information which is capable of identifying you as an individual. You can visit our website without providing any personal data or information. When we need to collect personal data from you to provide you with a particular service, we will ask you to voluntarily supply us with the information we need.
Why is personal information collected?
1. Reservations: We use your personal information to complete and administer your online reservation.
2. Customer Service: Sharing your details with our customer service staff allows us to respond when you need us.
3. Account Administration: We offer a user account facility on our website. We use the information you give us to administer this, allowing you to manage your personal settings.
4. Guest Reviews: We may use your contact information to invite you to write a guest review after your stay. This can help other guest to choose the accommodation that suits them best.
5. Marketing Activities: We also send our customers regular newsletters by email. You can opt out, or unsubscribe, from marketing communications at any time.
6. Improving Our Services: We use personal information for analytical purposes, to improve our services, to enhance the user experience, and to improve the functionality and quality of our online travel services.
How does Florida Hospitality use social media?
We use social media to promote our properties and to promote, improve and facilitate our own services. For example, we have integrated social media plug-ins into FLORIDA HOSPITALITY™ website. So when you click on one of the buttons and register with your social media account, information is shared with your social media provider, and possibly presented on your social media profile to be shared with others in your network.
We may also enable you to sign in to FLORIDA HOSPITALITY™ services with your social media accounts. Your social media provider will be able to tell you more about how they use and process your data in such cases.
How does Florida Hospitality use guest reviews?
If you don’t want to be named on the review, it can be displayed online anonymously. By completing a guest review, you are agreeing that it can be displayed on, for example, the relevant accommodation information page on our websites and in our social media, to inform other travelers about the quality and services at the accommodation you stayed in.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding your privacy issues, please do not hesitate to contact FLORIDA HOSPITALITY™ at firstname.lastname@example.org
What is a Cookie?
A cookie is a small amount of data that a website places on your computer.
Web pages have no memory. If you are surfing from page to page within a website, you will not be recognized as the same user across pages. Cookies enable your browser to be recognized by the website. So cookies are mainly used to remember the choices you have made – choices such as the language you prefer and the currency you use. They will also make sure you are recognized when you return to a website.
We try to give our visitors an advanced and user-friendly website that adapts automatically to their needs and wishes. To achieve this, our website uses the following types of cookie:
- Technical Cookies: We use technical cookies to show you our website, to make it function correctly, to create your user account, to sign you in and to manage your bookings. These technical cookies are absolutely necessary for our website to function properly.
- Analytics Cookies: We use these cookies to gain insight into how our visitors use the website, to find out what works and what doesn’t, to optimize and improve our website and to ensure we continue to be interesting and relevant. The data we gather includes which web pages you have viewed, which referring/exit pages you have entered and left from, which platform type you have used, date and time stamp information and details such as the number of clicks you make on a given page, your mouse movements and scrolling activity, the search words you use and the text you type while using our website.
- Cookies From Social Networks: These third-party Cookies let you communicate the content of our site to others, as well as your opinion in relation to our site. This is the case with the “Share” and “Like” buttons on “Facebook,” “Twitter,” “LinkedIn,” etc. Social networks which offer these application buttons can identify you by these buttons, even if you did not click on one of them when you visited our site. Indeed, some Cookies allow the social network concerned to follow your navigation on our site whenever your social network account is activated on your device when at the same time, you are on our site. We have no control over the procedures social networks use to collect information about your navigation on our site. Please read these social networks privacy policies regarding personal data.
Who has access to Florida Hospitality cookie data?
Only FLORIDA HOSPITALITY™ official sites has access to FLORIDA HOSPITALITY™ cookies. Cookies placed by third parties can be accessed by these third parties.
How can you manage your cookie preferences?
Using your browser settings in, for example, Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox or Chrome, you can set which cookies to accept and which to reject. Where you find these settings depends on which browser you use. Use the “Help” function in your browser to locate the settings you need.